The mission of the Prospect Park Police Department is to serve our public, demonstrating the highest level of professionalism, respect and integrity.
Our objective is to partner with our community to achieve an environment where the rights of our citizens are protected and their lives and property are safeguarded. We are dedicated to improving traffic safety through education and enforcement.
Our department stands to improve the overall quality of life for all who live, work and visit the Borough of Prospect Park.
Chief Ammen Matari
Prospect Park Police Department
106 Brown Avenue
Prospect Park, NJ 07508
North 10th St. entrance.
Sherriff’s Dept.: 973-942-4200
Non Emergency: 973-790-7900
- Employee Drug Testing Policy (pdf)
- Notice of Procedures for Processing Requests for U Visa Certfications T Visa Declarations.pdf
- Crossing Guard Application
- Unoccupied Building
- Prospect Park Police Department Recruitment Plan
- Prospect Park Police Department Body Worn Cameras Policy 22-01
- Permit to Carry Application
- Early Warning System (pdf)
IAPP Information Sheets
- Internal Affairs Information
- Appendix L 2022 Prospect Park PD
IAPP Reporting Sheets