Municipal Closures & Operations Updates
NOTICE: MUNICIPAL BUILDING WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
Residents, please be advised out of an abundance of caution, per the directive of Mayor Mohamed T. Khairullah , effective Wednesday, March 25th ALL Municipal Offices will be CLOSED to the public until further notice.
- Extended hours every Tuesday has been CANCELLED until further notice.
- All 'No Parking Rules' including Alternate Side Parking will resume Monday, August 17th.
- Hofstra Park playground facilities will be open Monday-Friday 6PM - 8PM and open to close on Saturday and Sunday.
- Spray Park to operate every day from 12PM - 6PM (closed Mon-Fri 2PM-3PM for Camp) for the 2020 Summer season starting Saturday, July 11th
- Basketball courts, tennis courts, and all ball fields will be OPEN starting Saturday, July 18th.
- Use of Facilities (park rentals) permitted as of Monday, July 13th following adjusted procedures and guidelines - MORE INFO.
HOW TO SAVE A TRIP TO BOROUGH HALL
In an effort to maintain social distancing and do what we can to reduce the spread of Coronavirus, we have provided you with a list of services and how you can accomplish them without making a trip to Borough Hall. Read More
- Please utilize our DROPBOX located in the front entrance of Borough Hall (106 Brown Avenue, Prospect Park, NJ 07508)
- You may contact departments via phone or e-mail and request information and documents to be e-mailed, mailed to you, or navigate our website. Contact information can be found here.
For emergencies, please dial 9-1-1, otherwise please contact 973-790-7900 for all non-emergency public safety matters. If you have any questions, please contact 973-790-7902 ext 529 or e-mail email@example.com.