End of Year Borough Notices
In observance of the 2016 Holiday and New Year season, please be aware of the following:
- Municipal Offices will be closed on December 26, 2016, December 30, 2016 and January 2, 2017
- All street cleaning rules are suspended on these dates and will resume on the next business day.
We wish all a happy and healthy New Year.
Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
All are invited to joining us as we enjoy and celebrate the sights and sounds of our Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony. Musical performances by the New Hope Children's Choir, Manchester's Bel Suono, and PCTI's Sound Chasers, as well as an appearance by Santa. Event takes place outside of the municipal building at 6:00PM on December 5, 2016 with refreshments to follow.
Borough-Wide Notices for November 24-26, 2016
In observance of Thanksgiving, please note the following notices:
- Borough business offices are closed Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25, 2016. Offices will reopen on Monday, November 28.
- There is no garbage collection on Thursday, November 24. The next garbage collection day is Monday, November 28, 2016.
- Recycling collection will be on Saturday, November 26, 2016.
We wish all a happy Thanksgiving.
Request for Qualifications for 2017 Professional Services
The Borough of Prospect Park is accepting RFQs for the following professional services for 2017:
Borough Engineer; Municipal Attorney; Borough Auditor; Borough Planner; Bond Counsel; Risk Management Consultant; Grant Writer and Land Use Attorney. Click links for full details.